The key to carsharing is that each member returns the car on time, at the right location, and ready for the next member to use. Please remember to:
- Avoid delays in returning the car to its station if you booked a round-trip vehicle.
- Respect the parking rules of your location, especially when releasing a FLEX car.
- Make sure the car is appropriately clean at the end of the trip and remove any belongings.
- End your trip correctly, making sure the doors are locked before leaving.
- Inform us right away if you encounter a problem and report any damage that occurred during your trip.
As a courtesy to other users, we ask that you return vehicles with the gas tank at least a quarter full. A gas card is provided to you if you need to fill up. If using a fully electric vehicle, please consult the specific rules for these vehicles.